1) Registration for the events of the Colorado Triple Crown will open 3/1/2014!
2) Registration will be available via two options: 1) On-line through RMCC Paypal Accounts or 2) Downloadable mail-in registration form. You may register for each of the events of the Colorado Triple Crown (Denver-to-Aspen, the Colorado Death Ride, the Grand Loop, and the Cripple Creek Crippler, Cycle to Saturn Double Century) by visiting the RMCC website
3) Register early! Preregistration is required to participate in the events of the Colorado Triple Crown. Registration is limited to the first 50 preregistered riders. Complete registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once we reach our 50-rider registration cap for a particular event, registration for that event will be closed for 2014. Pre-registration closes two days prior to the start of an event.
4) RMCC membership is required to register for the events of the Colorado Triple Crown. Please note that club membership has a very affordable $25 fee. RMCC membership has its advantages because it gives you access to other club events and discounts!
5) Each event of the Colorado Triple Crown will have an additional registration fee associated with it. These registration fees are cost-recovery fees and exist to help defray the costs of running the event, not to turn a profit for the club.
6) All participants may be asked to provide a valid driver’s license or other official proof of identification during the rider check-in.
7) The events of the Colorado Triple Crown are extremely challenging! For cyclists who are interested in participating, some ultra-cycling experience is highly recommended (but not required) to participate in Denver-to-Aspen. However, prequalification is required to ride the Colorado Death Ride, the Grand Loop, the Cripple Creek Crippler and the Cycle to Saturn Double Century. To prequalify for the final three events of the Colorado Triple Crown, riders must either: 1) successfully complete Denver-to-Aspen in less than 15 hours OR 2) complete the RMCC Black Forest 300km brevet in less than 14 hours. For other cyclists who are interested in participating, please contact Mark Lowe with a resume detailing your long distance cycling experiences: email@example.com
8) You do not need to be prequalified in order to sign up for Colorado Triple Crown events; however, if a rider does not meet the prequalification requirements by the date of the event, he/she will not be allowed to participate. For any questions regarding prequalification, please contact Mark Lowe (firstname.lastname@example.org).