1) Registration for the events of the 2019 Colorado Triple Crown will open 3/1/19!
- AntiEpic Gravel Grinder
- Colorado High Country Double Century
- Cycle to Saturn Double Century
- Tim Kalisch Memorial Grand Loop
- Tour de Moose Double Century
2) Register early! Pre-registration is required to participate in the events of the Colorado Triple Crown. Participation is limited to the first 50 pre-registered riders; however, participation for the Tim Kalisch Memorial Grand Loop and Tour de Moose is limited to 24 riders! Complete registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once we reach our rider caps for a particular event, registration for that event will be closed for 2019. Pre-registration closes one day prior to the start of an event. There is no day-of-event registration.
3) RMCC membership is required to register for the Colorado Triple Crown. This is for insurance purposes. Please note that club membership has a very affordable $25/year membership fee. RMCC membership has its advantages because it gives you access to other club events and discounts. For more information on RMCC membership: RMCC Membership
4) Each event of the Colorado Triple Crown will have an additional $25-$40 registration fee. These registration fees are cost-recovery fees to help defray the expenses of running the event, not to turn a profit for the club. Registration fees must be payed the event volunteers at rider check-in prior to the start of the ride.
5) Pre-qualification. Participants who have not met the pre-qualification requirements listed below can still register and participate, but they will need to ride with a personal support vehicle until they can demonstrate that they can safely complete at least one of the Triple Crown events within its designated time limit.
To pre-qualify, prospective participants must complete one of the following events in the previous 24 months:
- Any Colorado Triple Crown event
- A mountainous double century (or longer) event in another part of the country (time required for verification)
- One of the RMCC-sponsored 300 km brevets in less than 14 hours
- Successful completion of another extreme endurance event of at least 12 hours duration:
- Ironman Triathlon < 14 hours (time required for verification)
- 50+ mile mountainous running ultra-marathon < 12 hours
Participants who have not met the pre-qualification requirements listed above can still register, but they will need to ride with a personal support vehicle (which is allowed and encouraged) until they can demonstrate that they can complete at least one of the Triple Crown events within its designated time limit. After registering, these riders will need to e-mail me with the name of their support person.